The Good Guys February 26th Auction is Now Open

Discussion issues on Beer Cans,, Breweriana, Attended Shows etc...

Moderators: Forum Moderator, Current Officers, Previous Officers

Mizmo64
Rust Master
Rust Master
Answers: 2
Rusty Bunch Member Number: 908
BCCA Number: 33072
eBay name: Mizmo64
Year Started Collecting: 0
Zodiac:

Re: The Good Guys February 26th Auction is Now Open

Post by Mizmo64 »

chicagocans wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:33 amIt’s an observation, not an opinion. What would you call it? Nondisclosure of material facts? Deceit? Profits over principles? Take your pick.

It seems you want to distance yourself from the organization you are a part of, which is understandable. At the same time, you hold yourself out as spokesperson, point the finger at others and offer up feeble excuses. As Hemmings succinctly put it, Fess Up.
Not trying to distance myself from the organization. I agree that speaking out on behalf of the organization I must share part of the responsibility. I don’t know where the finger pointing came in. The conspiracy comment was valid. There were no bids retracted. I agree that rub outs, relidded, rolled, touch ups, ect, need to be disclosed and should be disclosed. I believe that it should have said rub out or at least possible rub out if there was any doubt. I am for open and transparent auctions. That said all I can say is that we fess up. In the future we need to do our part to make sure that this doesn’t happen.
Last edited by idigrust on Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General Discussion”